Training, coaching, tutoring, mentoring - there are a lot of words to describe how I can support you with your WordPress choices and online marketing.
There are so many options and so many suppliers out there that it's almost impossible to know where to turn for support.
So I'm happy to help you explore your options to make an informed decision about your website.
It may be that I can't help you because your needs are too specific or complex. If that is the case I will tell you and point you in the right direction.
Things I can help with (tailored to your needs/wishes)
- Setting up a new WordPress site from scratch
- Choosing a theme
- Replacing or customising a WordPress theme
- Content management - adding and editing posts and pages
- Using a page builder (Beaver Builder or Elementor)
- Choosing appropriate plugins to add functionality to your site
- On site SEO to better position you with Google
- Connecting to Social Media
- Installing Google analytics and setting it up to track useful data
- Dealing with comments
- Security and spam
- Hosting and domain issues
- Setting realistic expectations about what you can achieve
- Setting goals & strategy so you know where you are trying to go
- and more . . .
As a busy self employed woman knowing I can get 1-to-1 support from Chris has been invaluable. He is incredibly patient (I’m a bit of a technophobe!) and I’m confident that there isn’t a problem he couldn’t find a solution for - Becky